There is much on my mind. So many topics to talk about, so many things to say but lately my blog outlines and drafts are piling up on the shelf.
Perhaps I have my first case of writer’s blog. Maybe I’m just too busy to finish and publish. Maybe I’m caught up in the intense tone of the nation when it comes to Freedom of Expression.
I’m not sure of the reason and I’m not big on making excuses so I thought I’d share with you some of the ideas and topics I’ve been tossing around for the last 6 months but haven’t finalized in an article, speech or blog.
I’ll let you decide what you think is important, relevant or interesting.
Please send me your comments and feedback on one or more of the following topics:
- Letting Go – I learned a new word today while in Yoga class. It is Vairagya…
- REI’s Force of Nature marketing campaign.
- Do we need a retail company to “help make outside the largest level playing field on earth”?
- Life is Spiritual Warfare. Words of wisdom from Tariji Henson.
- You have a seat at the table- Now what? Speaking with confidence and humility to land your message and make an impact.
Sadly, the communication climate in the United States has taken an extremely negative turn since the election of Donald Trump in Nov 2016. Many people do not feel safe or comfortable with sharing their thoughts and opinions outside of their circle of like-minded “friends” and those that are voicing their ideas and concerns are doing so with such anger and intensity that the point of the message is not being received by those who need to hear it.
Is this the reason why I’m not carrying through with my ideas on my WordPress blog ?
Is Fear stopping me?
I don’t know but I’m afraid to ask.
What do you think?
Should some things be left unsaid?