Since 2013, I’ve been sharing my thoughts, ideas and stories on this blog. I enjoy writing and will continue to post here with fun and interesting photos that are harder to share in a printed book.
As I have stated in my last post, I am about to publish my first book on Amazon and have been mentally preparing for the inevitable question- What is the book about?
Since Strong Words and Simple Truths is a compilation of nine years of articles on a wide range of subjects, the answer to that query is not fitting into my normally pithy response box.
During my bike ride this morning, I came up with the following bullets to describe what the book is about.
I hope to have it live on Amazon in October 2021. Please check out www.thecouragetocommunicate.com for more details.
- Balance, Perspective and Change
- Strength, Tolerance and Respect
- Science, Health and History
- Gratitude, Remembrance and Joy
- Creativity, Toastmasters and the 1980s
- Heroes, Adventure and Fun
- Truth and Common Sense
- Veterans, Poppies and Honor
- Courage, Communication and the American Spirit